Joma's football grip socks are specially designed socks for football players that aim to provide better grip and stability during matches. These socks have a unique pattern of silicone dots on the sole, which creates a non-slip surface to enhance traction and prevent slipping.
The silicone dots are strategically placed on the pressure points of the foot, such as the ball, heel, and arch, to provide maximum grip and support. This feature can help players maintain their balance while making quick turns, sudden stops, or accelerating, which are common movements in football.
In addition to their grip-enhancing feature, Joma's football grip socks are made of high-quality materials that provide excellent comfort and durability. They are typically made of a blend of polyester, elastane, and polyamide, which provides stretchability, breathability, and moisture-wicking properties. The socks are also reinforced with cushioning in critical areas such as the heel and toe to protect against impact and provide extra support.
Overall, Joma's football grip socks are a great choice for football players who want to improve their performance and prevent injuries. They offer a combination of grip, comfort, and durability that can help players stay on their feet and maintain control on the field.
- Comfortable fabric
- Ribbed cuffs
- Anti-slip elasticated band on the upper-part to optimize the fit
- Half leg length
- Reinforcement in the heel
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.