Bazooka Pop-Up Goal
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and get £2.49 off
If you're in the know, you'll have heard all the fuss about the incredible Bazooka pop-up goals that are currently being utilised by the likes of Ajax, Chelsea, Barcelona & Man City.
Ideal for small-sided training games, the Bazooka goals are an award-winning design of Norwegian origin & feature high-quality materials throughout. In fact, the frame uses polycarbonate: the same material used on police riot shields!
The goals can be set up or taken down in an instant, with spring-coiled joints also helping to prevent injury if any player were to fall into them while running. Join the elite academies & order your Bazooka goals today.
***please note, this item can only be shipped to the UK***
Bazooka pop-up goal features:
- 120cm x 75cm
- Award-winning design
- Used by Chelsea, Man City, Ajax, Liverpool, Barcelona & more
- Ultra-strong but light polycarbonate materials
- Perfect for small-sided training matches
- No-injury technology with spring coils
- Tight mesh net that won't let you down
- Frame stabiliser doubles as a carry strap
- The net becomes the carry bag once the goal is collapsed
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.