Show your support for the the Diamonds as their Scottish Championship campaign by picking up the club's third shirt from Spanish sportswear giants Joma. Joma's commitment to innovation and performance-driven designs has earned it a reputation for producing reliable and durable sportswear. With a focus on comfort, functionality, and style, Joma aims to provide athletes with the tools they need to perform at their best. Modern moisture-wicking technology works in this lightweight and breathable performance fabric to keep you cool and dry. The club badge ties in nicely with the rest of the shirt with white and purple colouring and is expertly embroidered onto the left breast. The sponsors on the front, sleeve and rear also tie in nicely to finish off an incredibly stunning Airdrieonians Third shirt.
- Embroidered Airdrieonians badge
- Printed Joma J logo
- Sponsor on front, sleeve and rear
- Rounded Purple collar
- Moisture-wicking breathable fabric
*Adam Frizzell is wearing a size medium - These shirts are tight fitting and we would highly recommend going a sizes up from what your normal size is.
Customise your shirt with Bespoke Name & Numbers & a cinch Championship sleeve patch
|Rear Name & Number | £15||cinch Championship Sleeve Patch | £6|
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.