Introducing the brand new Airdrieonians FC Home Shirt produced by Joma. This stunning jersey is the perfect blend of style, comfort, and functionality, making it a must-have for every devoted fan of the Diamonds.
Crafted with precision, the Airdrie Home Shirt showcases a classic yet contemporary design that pays homage to the club's rich heritage. The iconic diamond runs from the shoulders down the torso and back evoking a sense of tradition and pride with every wear. Whether you're cheering from the stands or playing on the field, this jersey will make you feel connected to the club's history.
Joma's commitment to excellence is evident in the superior quality materials used to construct this shirt. The fabric is breathable and lightweight, ensuring maximum comfort while cheering on the team from the stands. With moisture-wicking properties, it keeps you dry and fresh.
The shirt proudly displays the Airdrieonians FC crest on the chest, highlighting your unwavering support for the club. The Joma logo is sublimated onto the right breast and also the shoulders. Additionally, the shirt is adorned with sponsor branding, representing the valued partnerships that make the club thrive.
- Embroidered Airdrieonians badge
- Sublimated Joma J logo
- Sponsors on front, sleeve and rear
- Moisture-wicking breathable fabric
- 100% Polyester
These shirts are tight fitting and we would highly recommend going a sizes up from what your normal size is.
Customise your shirt with Bespoke Name & Numbers & a cinch Championship sleeve patch
|Rear Name & Number | £15||cinch Championship Sleeve Patch | £6|
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.