Roma's fortunes during the 1970s were incredibly mixed, resulting in a fairly unstable period for the club. Now in the 1977/78 season the club finished a fairly respectable 8th in the Italian league. However, their league position hid the fact that they were in fact only 3 points away from an unthinkable relegation.
Which brings us to this stunning tracksuit jacket worn by both the players & coaching staff during that season. Not only every retro item at 6 Yard Box celebrates a club's most successful moments, sometimes it's simply because they look fantastic.
Crafted from a blend of premium cotton & polyester, the A.S Roma retro jacket is historically accurate & even comes in its very own presentation box.
A.S Roma retro tracksuit jacket 1977/78 features:
- True-to-era fit & feel
- Embroidered A.S Roma wording
- Cotton/polyester blend
- Full-length front zip
- Side pockets
- Comes in its own presentation box (UK orders only)
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.