As the 70s drew to a close it heralded the start of a new & exciting time for A.S Roma where they would go on to have the most successful period in the club's history.
During the 1978/79 season, they finished a respectable 6th place in the Italian top flight, but more importantly they won the Coppa Italia. Interestingly enough the winning spot kick in the final was scored by none other than Carlo Ancelotti.
Crafted from a soft & luxurious cotton/polyester blend, the retro home shirt is both accurate in look & feel - a must have for any nostalgic fan.
• Officially licensed by the club
• True-to-era fit & feel
• Round neck collar
• Embroidered Lupetto badge
• Soft & comfortable materials
• Comes in its own presentation box (UK orders only)
Great purchase for a football fan
Posted by Faye on 13th Mar 2021
I brought this T-shirt for my footie mad partner for his birthday.
The shirt came in a well presented box and the quality of the shirt is lovely. My partner is very happy with this and we will definitely be ordering from this website again!
I also can’t fault the customer service, a day after I ordered the customer services contacted me as the size I had ordered wasn’t available any more, they assisted me in deciding whether to change the size ordered, whether to wait or get a refund. Glad the smaller size fits but was advised of the returns policy if it didn’t.
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.