There is an air of familiarity about the Campeon 19 match shirt from adidas. That's probably because it's inspired by an iconic adidas design from the 1990's & was recently resurrected for Germany's World Cup 2018 campaign too.
Available in your choice of seven colours, the Campeon 19 is arguably one of the nicest match jerseys available in any brand's teamwear range. The angular graphic on the torso is sublimated, while cut & saw adidas stripes adorn both shoulders.
Climalite technology ensures your are kept cool & dry out on the pitch as the shirt wicks moisture away from your skin as you play. Each shirt is crafted from 100% recycled polyester.
- Authentic adidas product
- Choice of 7 colours
- Retro-inspired sublimated graphic
- Climalite technology wicks moisture away from your skin
- 3-stripe branding on shoulders
- Badge & sponsor personalisation options available
- Shirt produced until Dec 2020
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.