The absolutely stunning new Stranraer home shirt for the 2020/21 season sees the club celebrate their 150th year anniversary in style.
Most notably, the new shirt includes a special commemorative badge to mark this momentous landmark birthday for the club.
Each jersey is crafted from lightweight & breathable polyester & comes with an embroidered version of the anniversary badge on the left breast. Moisture-wicking technology in the fabric ensures you're kept cool & dry at all times.
Support the club by ordering your shirt today exclusively from Football Nation.
- Lightweight & breathable construction
- Embroidered anniversary badge
- Joma logo
- Printed sponsor
- Contrast lateral stripes
- 100% polyester
- Customise your shirt with official SPFL numbers & single sleeve patch
Posted by Ewan on 8th Sep 2020
Good quality look great as well.
Only downside is sizing is snug I would recommend getting a size up when ordering.
Superb quality, size and customer service.
Posted by James Fitzsimons on 31st Aug 2020
I had to wait a while for my order (size 4-5XL) to be processed but am extremely happy with the product. Nothing but praise for Andy and Stewart in Customer Service for their help. Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Posted by DavidBurns on 12th Aug 2020
Nice top - great service
Posted by Unknown on 4th Aug 2020
I ordered the top and was kept very up to date with my order progress. My order arrived in the time frame I required and was securely packaged. The top is of a good quality and I am very happy with it. I would recommend this site.
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.