Puma Evospeed 1.5 Boots (FG - White/Black/Orange)
The new men's Puma Evospeed 1.5 football boots arrive in a white/black/orange colourway and are ultra-lightweight footwear for speedsters. Not only are these boots incredibly light, but their entire purpose is to make you faster on the pitch.
The upper is crafted from a tough but thin lightweight microfibre synthetic, while a lockdown fit creates added stability when running at high speeds.
The soleplate has a minimalistic design to keep the weight down, with the stud configuration especially designed for turning sharply at high speeds. Take your speed to the next level and order your Puma Evospeed boots today.
Puma Evospeed men's football boots features:
- New white/black/orange colourway
- Ultra lightweight microfibre synthetic upper
- speedCELL technology for instant acceleration
- Speedframe delivers stability at high velocity
- Speedtrack gives instant grip when turning sharply
- Integrated heel counter
- Soft and comfortable heel insert
- Suitable for use on firm natural grass
- FREE UK DELIVERY
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.