The Precision Fusion training ball offers outstanding value for money as it actually comes with an International Match Standard seal of approval. This means it can also be used as a match ball.
Available in three sizes & a number of colours, the Fusion ball features a textured outer shell made from durable TPU. It also has PU seals around the stitching to greatly reduce water absorption & deliver consistently true flight.
For a premium feel, there is a 3.5mm foam layer under the casing that adds a soft-touch, while inside an HR wound bladder is reinforced to ensure excellent air & shape retention.
Order your Fusion IMS training balls from FN Teamwear today.
- Various colours available
- Sizes 3, 4 & 5
- IMS rated
- TPU textured outer shell with 3.5mm foam backing
- PU sealed seams
- PV backing layer
- HR wound bladder
- Balls are shipped deflated to save on shipping
Precision Fusion Training Football.
Posted by Esther on 24th May 2021
I highly recommend this company. I made a few purchases from Football Nation recently and I have not been disappointed , I had a smooth transaction and fast delivery plus items arrived well packaged . The communication was excellent and any questions I had were answered. Thanks.
Posted by Steven on 17th Mar 2021
I took a gamble on these as was sick of Mitre's and wanted a bright colour to stand out. They are excellent, the feedback from the team is that they are a great weight, plenty of grip on them too to help goalies during training drills. Being honest they are far better than I ever expected.
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.