Nike Mercurial Victory XI CR7 Kids Boots (FG - Silver/Orange)
The new boots worn by arguably the world's greatest player Cristiano Ronaldo represent the iconic moment he switched from number 28 to his now world-famous 7. He did this shortly after moving to Manchester United.
The colours of silver & orange are meant to represent the motto 'forged for greatness'. This is not only a tribute to the incredible hard work Ronaldo put into his career, but is also a callback to his volcanic island home of Madeira.
The textured upper offers outstanding close control on the ball, with an anatomical shape to improve comfort and balance. A synthetic leather upper is lightweight and breathable, while a die-cut EVA sockliner provides the cushioning that younger players need underfoot.
The sole consists of a stud configuration designed to deliver optimum grip on firm natural grass.
Nike Mercurial Victory XI kids' football boots features:
- Based on the boots worn by Cristiano Ronaldo
- Lightweight synthetic upper
- Textured surface for improved close control
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- Suitable for use on firm, natural grass & modern 3G turf pitches
- Friendly level boot - ideal for low to medium intensity junior football
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.