Nike Mercurial Veloce III Boots (FG - Neymar Jr Silver Edition)
The new Nike Mercurial Veloce III football boots are the ideal choice for any skillful player that aspires to be like the Brazilian superstar Neymar Jr.
The lightweight upper features graphics that are actually inspired by the boots worn by the Brazilian Ronaldo during the 1998 World Cup. Ronaldo was a national hero in Brazil, so it seems fitting that their current star should wear a similar design.
The soleplate features chevron-style sprint studs for explosive power & pace on firm ground grass pitches & modern 3G turf, while a synthetic sockliner provides breathable comfort.
Nike Mercurial Victory III Neymar Jr football boots features:
- R9-inspired Neymar Jr graphics
- Synthetic lightweight microfibre upper
- Embossed ridges on the upper to enhance your first touch & close control
- Contoured breathable sockliner
- Midfoot reinforcements
- EVA foam heel
- TPU overlay on a compressed nylon soleplate for added stability at high speeds & durability
- Low-profile toe helps you get underneath the ball with ease
- Suitable for use on firm natural grass & modern 3G turf
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.