The Nike Mercurial Vapor XII Academy football boots are the 12th generation of the iconic design & this design will be worn on the pitch during the opening months of the English Premier League season.
The Mercurial has always been favoured by fast & tricky players, with the likes of Raheem Sterling, Neymar Jr & Eden Hazard all pulling them on for club & country. The lightweight synthetic upper allows your natural pace to flourish.
A lightweight sockliner provides comfortable cushioning without imposing itself, while soleplate sees a mixture of stud shapes to make them ideal for use on natural grass & modern 3G turf.
Order your boots today & get ready to burst past defenders with unrivalled pace.
- Authentic Nike product
- Grey/Crimson colourway
- Lightweight synthetic upper
- Breathable sockliner
- Outsole wraps the toe for enhanced comfort & support
- Suitable for use on firm, natural grass & modern 3G turf
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.