Nike Magista Obra II DF Women's Boots (FG - Aqua/Black)
Designed for the world-class midfielder that threads passes through the eye of a needle & controls the tempo of the game: the women's Nike Magista Obra II football boots are elite-level.
The precise touch they offer as well as the enhanced dynamic fit delivers outstanding comfort levels to keep you on your toes all game long.
The upper is crafted from Flyknit with a tongueless design to enhance the lockdown fit & sock-like feel. The boots are coated with All Conditions Control technology that enhances your first touch in all weather conditions.
The soleplate flexes with your natural movement, while rotational studs in the forefoot allow quick turns for creative playmaking.
Nike Magista Obra II women's football boots features:
- Stunning white/volt colourway
- Designed to fit female players
- Textured Flyknit upper
- Dynamic fit collar
- Tongueless construction
- Interior heel counter
- Rotational studs in forefoot
- All Conditions Control technology
- Notched rear studs
- EVA sockliner
- Assymetrical lacing system
- Suitable for use on firm, natural grass & modern 3G pitches
- Professional level boot - suitable for use at the very highest levels of the game
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.