mitre Impel Max Training Ball
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 or above and pay only £10.50 each
The mitre Impel Max training ball is new for 2018 & is available in white or yellow, as well as your choices of size 3, 4 or 5. It is a premium quality training ball that's highly durable while also mimicking match ball characteristics.
A protective polyurethane outer as well as mitre's Vimini textured surface means the ball performs on all surfaces & in all weather conditions. Hyperseam technology blends the benefits of hand-stitching & thermally-bonded seams to deliver a ball that has virtually zero water uptake.
The Impel Max also has a 4.5mm foam backing to give it a premium soft-touch feel not often found in balls at this level.
mitre Impel Max training ball features:
- Buy 10+ & save £1 per ball
- Available in white or hi-viz yellow
- Available in sizes 3, 4 & 5
- Vimini textured surface
- Protective polyurethane layer
- 4.5mm foam backing
- Hyperseam technology
- Ball is shipped deflated to save on shipping
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.