Nike Tiempo Legend VII Pro Boots (FG - Racer Blue/Metallic Silver)
What do you get when you combine premium kangaroo leather with premium flyknit materials: the Nike Tiempo Legend VII Pro football boots of course! This pair comes in a striking racer blue leather finish with metallic silver trim that delivers traditional stylings with a modern touch of flair.
The kangaroo leather upper is thinner, more flexible & also stronger than calf leather. This means you get a lighter boot that's still incredibly tough & durable. A moulded sockliner delivers a comfortable fit with a snug feel. Mesh lining inside the boot covers the toe & midfoot sections to preserve the overall shape, further enhancing durability. Inner flywire cabling means these boots maintain their shape, while also delivering a sensational touch on the ball.
The heel & tongue features flyknit materials that deliver a lightweight lockdown fit & feel that's favoured by 1000s of professional players from around the world. For maximum grip on firm natural grass, the soleplate features a combination of moulded conical & chevron style studs. Order the Nike Tiempo Legend VII Pro football boots today.
- Authentic Nike product
- Racer blue/metallic silver colourway as worn by Gerard Piqué, Virgil van Dijk & Jorginho
- Genuine kangaroo leather upper
- Moulded sockliner
- Inner flywire cabling
- Flyknit heel
- Mesh lining on inner midfoot & toe
- Suitable for use on firm, natural grass & modern 3G turf
- Shipped with 24 hour delivery
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.