The Nike Premier 2.0 football boots are the choice of footwear for the cultured & classy footballers out there. They are more likely to be worn by players that idolise the likes of Pirlo or Iniesta as opposed to Neymar or Ronaldo.
When it comes to value for money, the Premier 2.0's are in a league of their own. The upper is crafted from genuine k-leather for a superb touch in all weather conditions, as well as offering excellent durability.
Fans of a foldover tongue can rejoice as this one has been lifted right from the iconic Ronaldinho Tiempos from several years ago. By covering the laces, a smoother & more consistent strike zone is created to improve your accuracy with every kick.
Depsite being leather, the weight of the Premier 2.0's is kept to a minimum thanks to an ultra-lightweight TPU soleplate with firm ground studs of varying lengths. Order your pair today at Football Nation.
- Authentic Nike product
- Stunning black/racer blue colourway
- Genuine k-leather upper
- Foldover tongue
- Lightweight & breathable sockliner
- Lightweight TPU soleplate
- Suitable for use on firm natural grass & modern 3G turf
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.