Designed to deliver a perfect first touch, outstanding close control & pinpoint passing, the adidas Predator 19.1 football boots are a player's deadliest weapon out on the pitch.
Worn by the likes of Paul Pogba, Mesut Özil & Delle Ali, the Predators utilise an ultra-lightweight primeknit upper with a 360° engineered fit across the entire body.
Controlskin technology from adidas sees a grippy coating layered onto a series of ridges & grooves to enhance your touch in all weather conditions.
A raised ankle sock that also uses primeknit materials stretches & flexes with your natural movement, while also delivering a lockdown fit & extreme comfort.
Finally, to bring you outstanding grip & traction on firm grass pitches, the hybrid studs penetrate the grass while also improving rotation. Order your pair today at Football Nation.
- Authentic adidas product
- Red/solar red colourway as worn by Paul Pogba, Mesut Özil & Delle Ali
- Part of the adidas Initiator boot pack
- Lightweight primeknit upper with 360° engineered fit
- Controlskin technology for a perfect touch in all weather
- Raised primeknit ankle sock offers a lockdown fit
- Breathable sockliner
- Hybrid stud configuration for outstanding traction & rotational grip
- Professional standard football boots
- Suitable for use on firm, natural grass & modern 3G artificial turf
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.