Reborn from the ashes: the iconic Predator has finally returned after being discontinued 4 years ago! The 2018 iteration of the famous boot takes everything that made the original Predator great & improves on it to create something that's perfectly suited to the fast & frenetic nature of modern football.
A lightweight synthetic Primemesh upper features several ridges & shapes to offer you a perfect first touch & superior close control in all weather conditions. In true Predator fashion, these grooves also improve your ability to spin the ball for more precise shooting & passing.
As is the style with many modern boots, there is a raised ankle collar that stretches & moves with your natural movement, locking things down & improving stability. The soleplate may look a little wild, but the special Hybrid studs are designed to penetrate the grass from all angles to deliver outstanding traction & instant grip whenever you need it most.
Order your pair today & get ready to pull on the most famous name in football boot history.
- Authentic adidas product
- Lightweight Primemesh upper
- Colourway as worn by Paul Pogba, Mesut Özil & Delle Ali
- Controlskin offers a near-perfect touch
- Raised ankle collar for a lockdown fit
- Moulded heel
- TPU-injected layers in the outsole
- Hybrid stud configuration
- Suitable for use on firm, natural grass & most modern 3G turf pitches
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.