Reborn from the ashes: the iconic Predator has finally returned after being discontinued 4 years ago! The 2018 iteration of the famous boot takes everything that made the original Predator great & improves on it to create something that's perfectly suited to the fast & frenetic nature of modern football.
A lightweight synthetic Primemesh upper features several ridges & shapes to offer you a perfect first touch & superior close control in all weather conditions. In true Predator fashion, these grooves also improve your ability to spin the ball for more precise shooting & passing.
As is the style with many modern boots, there is a raised ankle collar that stretches & moves with your natural movement, locking things down & improving stability. The soleplate may look a little wild, but the special Hybrid studs are designed to penetrate the grass from all angles to deliver outstanding traction & instant grip whenever you need it most.
Order your pair today & get ready to pull on the most famous name in football boot history.
- Authentic adidas product
- Lightweight Primemesh upper
- Colourway as worn by Paul Pogba, Mesut Özil & Delle Ali
- Controlskin offers a near-perfect touch
- Raised ankle collar for a lockdown fit
- Moulded heel
- TPU-injected layers in the outsole
- Hybrid stud configuration
- Suitable for use on firm, natural grass & most modern 3G turf pitches
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.