England very much believed themselves to be the best international side in the world in 1930, however an FA falling out with FIFA meant they didn't compete in the World Cup in order to prove it.
Nonetheless, this 5 year period saw England schedule numerous fixtures both home & away, including games against the likes of: Scotland, France, Czechoslovakia & Hungary. This was also a golden era for English centre forwards with Arsenal's David Jack, Everton's Dixie Dean & Blackpool's Jimmy Hampson all proving deadly in front of goal.
Crafted from 100% premium quality cotton, this England retro jersey has a true-to-era fit & feel & even features the original badge used during that era.
- True-to-era fit & feel
- Original badge woven onto left breast
- Long sleeves (as was the style of the original)
- Polo-style collar with button up placket
- Made in Europe
- Comes in its own presentation box (UK orders only)
- Slim-fitting (if you have any doubts, please order one size up)
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.