Having consolidated their place in League One, the Fifers will be looking to build on that stability & push further up the table. With a bit of luck & the strong support of their loyal fans, who knows what heights they could hit?
The new 3rd shirt for the coming season is a stunning effort from Spanish kit suppliers Joma. It features a sublimated modern tonal graphic with contrast shoulders & sleeves for a truly striking look. An embroidered version of the club's iconic badge sits on the left breast.
Joma's MX Dry technology in the fabric means moisture gets wicked away from the skin to keep you cool & dry at all times - even in warm weather conditions. Order your shirt today & get behind the Fifers.
Note: due to demand, a special 4xl-5xl size of this shirt has been created - this design differs slightly from the other sizes as it does not feature raglan sleeves or the black shoulder trim.
- Official Joma product
- Embroidered club badge
- Joma logo
- Printed sponsor
- Sublimated tonal graphic
- Raglan sleeves
- Moisture-wicking technology
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.