Cowdenbeath have long been affectionately known as the Blue Brazil, so what better way for the club to mark the 50 year anniversary of the South Americans' famous World Cup victory than with a stunning yellow & blue away kit?
For the second consecutive season the 'Beath will be taking to the field in shirts created by Italian sporting experts Errea. This puts the club in the company of teams like Norwich City, Parma & the Icelandic national team.
The stunning new junior away kit sees the club living up to their nickname as "The Blue Brazil" with a vibrant yellow & blue effort inspired by the legendary South Americans. The iconic Cowdenbeath badge is embroidered onto the left breast with blue trim, while an Errea logo sits on the right.
Errea's technical fabric means the shirt wicks moisture away from your skin as you play, ensuring you're kept cool & dry at all times - even during warm weather. Order your shirt today at Football Nation.
- Lightweight & breathable materials
- Embroidered badge with blue trim
- Errea logo on right breast
- Printed sponsor
- Moisture-wicking technology
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.