With a dramatic League 2 survival clinched in a playoff last season, the Blue Brazil will be looking to move on up the table in 2018/19 to avoid another nail-biting finish.
For the first time since 2010, the 'Beath will be taking to the field in shirts created by Italian sporting experts Errea. This puts the club in the company of teams like Norwich City, Parma & the Icelandic national team.
The stunning new away kit sees the club living up to their nickname as "The Blue Brazil" with a vibrant yellow & blue effort inspired by the legendary South Americans. The iconic Cowdenbeath badge is embroidered onto the left breast, while an Errea logo sits on the right.
Errea's technical fabric means the shirt wicks moisture away from your skin as you play, ensuring you're kept cool & dry at all times - even during warm weather. Order your shirt today at Football Nation.
- Official Errea product
- Lightweight & breathable materials
- Embroidered badge
- Errea logo on right breast
- Printed sponsor
- Moisture-wicking technology
- Note: due to the slim-fitting nature of Errea products, we recommend you order one size up from usual
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.