Get behind Cowdenbeath FC during the 2019/20 season: your support could be the difference to the players on the pitch!
If you have any queries regarding this product please contact the club on 01383 610166. All tickets will be posted directly by Cowdenbeath FC.
So help the Club get off to a flying start to 2019/20 by purchasing your season ticket as soon as possible. And why not make a donation to Club 135 when you call in!?
Important Terms & Conditions below:
All personal details given are valid and correct. Proof of age, Student Matriculation or any other relevant ID must be provided on request.
Please note that IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CRIMINAL LAW (CONSOLIDATION) (SCOTLAND) ACT 1995 it is an offence punishable by law for any person to enter or attempt to enter the stadium:-
1. Whilst in possession of a prohibited container which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person.
2. Whilst in possession of alcohol
3. Whilst drunk.
4. Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signalling or the emission of smoke or visible gas, or any article which is a firework.
5. All persons entering the stadium may be searched by the police.
Please note that IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SMOKING, HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE (SCOTLAND) ACT 2005 AND THE PROHIBITION OF SMOKING IN CERTAIN PREMISES (SCOTLAND) REGULATIONS, 2006, Central Park Stadium has been designated a NO SMOKING STADIUM.
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.