Show your support for Airdrieonians during the 2019/20 season with the club's stunning new away shirt from Spanish kit suppliers Joma.
By wearing a Joma kit, the Diamonds are joining illustrious company as the likes of Atalanta, Hoffenheim & Sampdoria all take to the pitch wearing the Spanish brand's kits.
A spectacular sublimated graphic covers the front of the shirt, while Airdrie's famous badge is embroidered onto the left breast. Moisture-wicking fabric also ensures you're kept cool & dry at all times.
Order your Airdrieonians away jersey today exclusively from Football Nation.
- Officially licensed by Airdrieonians
- Embroidered club badge
- Sublimated torso graphic with solid colour sleeves & rear
- Printed front & rear sponsors
- Dry MX moisture-wicking technology
- Customise your shirt with official SPFL numbers & patches
Excellent customer service
Posted by Ricky on 8th May 2020
Originally ordered home shirt, but within 24 hours I was contacted to say that it was now unavailable, but the away shirt was still available in my size. Ordered the away shirt instead, & within the week, it arrived, as described & a perfect fit (M)
New Airdrieonians 2nd shirt.
Posted by Tam Cunningham on 3rd Jul 2019
Very happy with the speedy service as I ordered this on the Thursday with printed number on back and League 1 flashes on sleeves yet it still came through my letterbox on the Saturday! Yes, only two days!
Only issue I do have is the sizing as my usual XL is a bit tight. I have now ordered the blue 3rd shirt in a 2XL!
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.