The men's Nemeziz 18.3 football boots have been produced by adidas with the outstanding creative player very much in mind. In fact, Barcelona icon Messi wears a variation of the German brands' newest boot model.
A striking vibrant blue colour gets these boots noticed, but the technology delivered is what makes the difference out on the pitch. A soft agility mesh material in the forefoot is especially designed to offer superb close control when running with the ball at speed.
The raised agility bandage ankle collar combines a lockdown feel while also offering the freedom of a low cut boot thanks to a cutaway section on the medial side. This delivers outstanding levels of comfort & performance at all times & also means the boots require zero wear-in time.
To keep you on your feet, the soleplate features the adidas agility stud configuration that ensures lightning fast acceleration & the ability to change direction instantly. Order your pair before 4pm today to get 24 hour postage.
- Authentic adidas product
- Vibrant blue colourway
- Lightweight upper
- Agility mesh forefoot for a precise touch
- Agility bandage for a lockdown feel
- Agility studs for blistering pace & instant turns
- Suitable for use on firm natural grass & most modern 3G pitches
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.