The men's Nemeziz 18.3 football boots have been produced by adidas with the outstanding creative player very much in mind. In fact, Barcelona icon Messi wears a variation of the German brands' newest boot model.
A striking ash silver colour gets these boots noticed, but the technology delivered is what makes the difference out on the pitch. A soft agility mesh material in the forefoot is especially designed to offer superb close control when running with the ball at speed.
The raised agility bandage ankle collar combines a lockdown feel while also offering the freedom of a low cut boot thanks to a cutaway section on the medial side. This delivers outstanding levels of comfort & performance at all times & also means the boots require zero wear-in time.
To keep you on your feet, the soleplate features the adidas agility stud configuration that ensures lightning fast acceleration & the ability to change direction instantly. Order your pair before 4pm today to get 24 hour postage.
- Authentic adidas product
- Ash silver colourway as worn by Roberto Firmino, Jesse Lingard & Juan Mata
- Lightweight upper
- Agility mesh forefoot for a precise touch
- Agility bandage for a lockdown feel
- Agility studs for blistering pace & instant turns
- Suitable for use on firm natural grass & most modern 3G pitches
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.