The black & red stripes of the Rossoneri are among the most iconic & recognisable designs on any shirt in the footballing world. A powerhouse of Italian football, Milan have lost their way a bit in recent years. However, with recent investment the club have become the richest in Italy & their loyal fanbase will be hoping to reclaim the Serie A title.
For the first time in the club's history, AC Milan will take to the field in Puma shirts. The new junior home shirt features the club's iconic stripes mixed with a modern sleeve design to ensure both the past & the future blend perfectly. The famous club crest features both rubberised & woven detailing, while the Puma logo on the right breast is fully embroidered.
Puma dryCELL technology inside the lightweight fabric means moisture is wicked away from the skin to keep you cool & dry at all times. Show your love for Milan & order your shirt today at Football Nation.
- Official Puma product
- Lightweight & breathable materials
- Traditional style collar with button-up placket
- Woven badge with rubberised detailing
- Embroidered Puma logo
- Printed sponsor
- dryCELL technology wicks moisture
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.