The 1964/65 season represents a crucial moment in A.S Roma's history. It was this season that the fans got together & saved the club from oblivion. Such were the club's financial problems, they couldn't even afford to pay players' wages or travelling expenses to away games!
Given the circumstances, the club finished a fairly respectable 10th place in Serie A, largely thanks to West-German international Karl-Heinz Schnellinger playing out of his skin all year. Regardless of on-pitch performances however, this will always be remembered as the season the fans came to the club's rescue.
The home shirt from this season has been perfectly recreated by COPA with accurate details & a true-to-era fit & feel. Even the Coppa Italia winner's patch is present (Roma won the tournament the previous season).
Each shirt comes in its very own presentation box, making it an ideal gift for any true Roma fan or footballing romantic.
- Officially licensed by the club
- Soft & comfortable cotton
- True-to-era fit & feel
- Coppa Italia patch
- Presentation box (UK orders only)
- Slim-fitting (if you have any doubts please order one size up)
- 100% premium cotton
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Most of our products will be picked and shipped on the same day with Royal Mail/DHL. However, there are cases when this is not possible. This may be for the following reasons:
- Stock availability - if a product is not in stock at the time of ordering it will need to be re-ordered from the supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team to highlight the availability date. This can apply to teamwear products and occasionally replica products.
- Personalisation - when we need to produce artwork for prints on items or if your item needs embroidered, then we need a little longer. However, these services are carried out in-house so all within our control.
- Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship at weekends. We will however, ship your order on the Monday.
- Club shop orders/teamwear brands - please note the caveats located on the product pages of our website eg: up to 21 days.
Remember that you can also collect your order in-store - Unit 7, Peffermill Business Parc, Edinburgh, EH16 5UY.