Nike Mercurial X CR7 Futsal Shoes (IN - Silver/Orange)
The new boots worn by arguably the world's greatest player Cristiano Ronaldo represent the iconic moment he switched from number 28 to his now world-famous 7. He did this shortly after moving to Manchester United.
The colours of silver & orange are meant to represent the motto 'forged for greatness'. This is not only a tribute to the incredible hard work Ronaldo put into his career, but is also a callback to his volcanic island home of Madeira.
The indoor/futsal version of these Mercurials allows you to bring some of Ronaldo's style to the street or court while playing the small-sided version of the game.
The lightweight synthetic upper features textured ribs for an enhanced first touch & superior close control while running at pace.
The dynamic fit raised collar locks the ankle in place for added comfort & improved stability while making quick turns & stops.
The non-marking flat rubber sole features a pattern that delivers outstanding levels of grip on indoor football courts & during outdoor street games.
Nike Mercurial X CR7 indoor futsal shoes features:
- Design based on the boots worn by Cristiano Ronaldo
- CR7 graphics
- Lightweight synthetic upper with speed rib textures
- Raised dynamic fit collar
- Non-marking sole
- Tongueless design
- Suitable for use on indoor courts & street football
- Club level boot - perfect for players that take the game seriously
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.