Nike Mercurial Superfly V DF Boots (FG - Laser Orange/Black)
The very fastest attacking players with a deadly eye for goal take to the field in Mercurial Superfly boots. You only need to look at the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Alexis Sanchez & Anthony Martial as evidence of that.
The men's Nike Mercurial Superfly V football boots feature a Flyknit upper construction for a lightweight & breathable feel, while a dynamic fit collar helps lock you down. The tongueless construction also gives a sock-like feel when on.
The upper also features textured ribs to enhance your touch on the ball to keep it under control at high speeds. Nike's Internal Grip System ensures your foot doesn't slip inside the boot, meaning no energy is lost when sprinting.
The 3D speed soleplate fits the natural shape of your foot for explosive acceleration, with precision-placed studs for grip when you need it most. All Conditions Control technology ensures your first touch is perfect in any weather.
Nike Mercurial Superfly V men's football boots features:
- Stunning laser orange/black
- Breathable Flyknit upper
- Textured speed ribs on upper
- Dynamic fit collar
- Tongueless construction
- Internal Grip System
- 3D anatomical speed plate
- Studs designed for acceleration
- Suitable for use on firm, natural grass & modern 3G turf
- Professional level boot - suitable for use at the very highest levels of the game
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.