Nike Mercurial Superfly CR7 Kids Boots (FG - Silver/Orange)
The new kids' boots based on the ones worn by arguably the world's greatest player, Cristiano Ronaldo, represent the iconic moment he switched from number 28 to his now world-famous 7. He did this shortly after moving to Manchester United & the boots show this by having 28 written in Roman numerals on the rear spine.
The colours of silver & orange are meant to represent the motto 'forged for greatness'. This is not only a tribute to the incredible hard work Ronaldo put into his career, but is also a callback to his volcanic island home of Madeira.
The lightweight synthetic upper features a lightweight & breathable feel, while the dynamic fit collar helps lock the ankle in place for an incredibly comfortable fit.
Textured speed ribs feature throughout the front & midfoot to enhance first touch & close control, particularly while running at speed. The internal grip system also ensures no energy is lost when breaking into a burst of pace.
A 3D soleplate is shaped to the natural contours of the foot & flexes with natural movement for optimal grip & traction.
Nike CR7 Mercurial Superfly kids' football boots features:
- CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo graphics
- Identical to the ones worn by Ronaldo himself
- Breathable synthetic upper
- Textured speed ribs on upper
- Dynamic fit collar
- Tonguless construction
- Internal Grip System
- 3D anatomical speed soleplate
- Chevron studs for acceleration
- Suitable for use on firm, natural grass & modern 3G turf pitches
- Professional level boot - suitable for use at the very highest levels of the game
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.