Nike Hypervenom Phelon Boots (FG - Black/Volt/Blue/White)
Built for supreme agility and deadly accuracy, the new Nike Hypervenom Phelon men's football boots have arrived as part of the Dark Lightning pack. The Hypervenom range is worn by the likes of Neymar Jr (Barcelona), Gonzalo Higuain (Juventus) and Romelu Lukaku (Everton).
The lightweight upper allows for supreme speed, while the textured surface increases traction on the ball to allow for a superb precise touch.
The soleplate consists of a variety of moulded studs for superb rotational grip on firm, natural grass pitches.
Nike Hypervenom Phelon II men's football boots features:
- Dark Lightning pack colourway
- Lightweight synthetic upper with 3D texture
- Assymetrical lacing system
- Anatomical design for a snug, comfortable fit
- Stud configuration for instant direction changes
- Suitable for use on firm, natural grass
At Football Nation we aim to get your purchases to you as quickly as possible.
We realise that this is one of the most important parts of the transaction so we will ensure at all times that every order placed (subject to availability) will be despatched within 24 hours of Football Nation receiving it.
This applies to orders received Monday to Friday.
All mainland UK deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Tracked.
Although we are confident that most of our deliveries will be despatched on the same working day, in some cases it may take slightly longer. This may be for the following reasons;
- Products on Pre-Order or products that are not in stock at the time of ordering will despatched in the period specified on the website
- Shirts with additional name, numbering and badges added may take an extra few days to despatch
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers. If this is the case then the number of days that this process will take will be quoted on the product details page eg: "Available within 7 days".
- Teamwear Clothing may take up to seven days for dispatch although we will endeavour to beat that timescale.
If you would prefer to collect your order yourself to save on postage costs then you can choose this option during the checkout process. If you choose to do this the postage price will be automatically discounted and we will hold your order at our store on Lothian Rd, Edinburgh.