The Nike Floodlights pack is here...
Nike's stunning new boot collection, dubbed the "Floodlights Pack", has arrived at Football Nation. There are 4 dynamic new colourways applied to the likes of the Magista, Hypervenom, Tiempo and Mercurial boots.
Explore more about each boot below and choose the style which suits your game.
The Nike Mercurial - speed
The professional version of this boot is the Nike Mercurial Vapor XI. This low-cut version of the Mercurial without the integrated ankle sock is favoured by the likes Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Eden Hazard and Luka Modric.
- 3D ribbed upper for instant control
- Tongueless construction for lockdown fit
- Compressed nylon soleplate for instant traction
- Ultra-lightweight for unrivalled speed
The Nike Magista - creativity
The version of the Magista worn by professional players is the Opus. Like the Mercurial mentioned above, many pro-players prefer the low-cut top-level boot without the integrated sock. The players to sport the low-cut Opus on the pitch include: Andres Iniesta, Jordan Henderson and Christian Eriksen.
- Kanga-lite upper for supreme touch
- Hybrid tongue stabilises your foot in place
- Lightweight TPU soleplate improves rotational traction
- Raised 3D texture for superb close control
The Nike Hypervenom - agility
The Hypervenom range is favoured by some of the world's deadliest strikers thanks to their combination of pinpoint accuracy and lightweight construction. You'll find the low-cut Hypervenoms on the feet of pro-players like Neymar Jr, Gonzalo Higuain and Romelu Lukaku.
- 3D textured upper increases your feel on the ball
- Tongueless upper with fused flywire for a lockdown fit
- Pebax nylon plate with split-toe plate for instant traction and unshakeable balance
- Moulded sockliner with breathable perforations
The Nike Tiempo - reliability
The Nike Tiempo is the second most popular boot in the professional game, with around 10% of all players at the top-level taking to the field in these k-leather boots. They are known for being tough, reliable and consistent; this is the exact reason the likes of Gerard Pique, Andrea Pirlo and Francesco Totti have all worn the Nike Tiempo for years.
- Premium quality kangaroo leather upper with vacuum-pressed quilting
- Microfibre cage moulds the boot to your foot for a perfect fit
- Direct-inject studs deliver superb rotational traction
- Moulded EVA sockliner for incredible comfort